C1 bitesize course
The C1 bitesize course was constructed to equip students with the competence to get the qualification they desire. A blueprint to run parallel with the C1 course to immerse the student in all categories to be tested in the exam.
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAMS
Objectives of the Bitesize course
The objectives of the course is to ensure students are familiar with the parts of the exams. In addition, there are many hints and tips which will help in preparing for the real exams. The Bitesize courses are also used as a supplement to the B1 to C1 intensive programs to give the students an extra edge in ensuring they meet the requirements of the exams.
As with any exams, the secret to success is practice, revision, and more practice. The Bitesize courses gives the students another perspective to help them achieve their goals in the exams.
Duration of course:
B1 bitesize course – 4 hours
B2 bitesize course – 4 hours
C1 bitesize course – 4 hours
|C1 bitesize course|
- Writing: Situationally Based Writing Task
- Reading: Text with Multiple Choice
- Listening: Three Short Extracts
- Speaking: Short Questions and Answers
- Use Of English: Multiple Choice Cloze
- Writing: Essay
- Use Of English: Open Cloze
- Listening: Sentence Completion
- Reading: Cross Text Multiple Matching
- Use Of English: Word Formation
- Reading: Textwith Missing Paragraphs
- Listening: Conversation with Multiple Choice
- Speaking: Collobrative and long Turn
- Use Of English: Key Word Transformations
- Reading: Multiple Matching
- Litening: Multiple Matching
- Speaking: Discussion
No Reviews found for this course.